The Energy eEVO is the spearhead of the Energy Skateboards Family and with optional one-, two- or all-wheel drive, it is probably the most powerful 2 in 1 E-Board with a serial production plan. Assembled in small series by the Energy eBoard Sports manufactory in Switzerland, our eEVO is a contemporary, serious e-vehicle with outstanding quality & performance in its category.
With this board, we are giving new expression to Fascination E-Board Sports. A E-Board where each individual component, each function and each characteristic serves to achieve a super stoked overall concept. Inside and out.
Not everyone rides the same. Therefore, care was taken to ensure that we can use different types of trucks for the rider's preferences. Choose your preferred Trucks according to your riding style.
You can upgrade it as you wish - so you can convert from a single-motor to a dual drive or all-wheel drive at any time.
BoardBumpers Performance Gear components and/or tuning parts from our own production make the eEVO compatible with mbs-, trampa- and / or evolve-attachments. Most of your existing equipment can therefore continue to be used. The eEVO can also be configured without wheels. Gears will fit by default to all street wheels with a "flywheel core design". If you'd like to have a kegel-core design, please note this in the configurator.
By default, we program the board with a maximum speed of 38kp/h in Eco mode, and 49kp/h in Race mode - this is easy to do with this board. For an enhanced performance optimization, the O-TANG Street Performance Kits are available as tuning accessories. If someone would like to further adjust the electronic settings, motor performance and the brake parameters can also be adjusted by using a free software.
We also limited ourselves to the eEVO model due to the wide range of possible uses.
Firstly, the eEVO is to be equipped as a purebred racing vehicle. Street or all-terrain, both are possible. at any time, and also in every season!
On the other hand, we have a reliable last mile vehicle. Okay, it's very fast, but sometimes it's good to ride slower. For relaxed carving we recommend a speed range of approx. 15-25kp/h, and here the eEvo is really comfortably thanks to a marginal Flex. From novice to professional, everyone feels equally at home with the board.Thanks to the high security standards, the board can be used very well in everyday use, at least if the legal regulations in the respective country allow riding eBoards.
So if you are looking for the next level in electric skateboarding then you should definitely get to know our eEvo R ONE.
One of the major themes of our Evil Twin is to improve riding performance by lowering the gravity center and optimizing the front and rear weight distribution.The position of the motors used to be lower. By lowering the entire power train that includes components such as the Motherboard shaft and battery box which are heavy, the center of gravity was significantly lowered successfully. In order to optimize the front-and-rear weight distribution, the engine was moved forward, approximately 20 mm closer to the board center, this required slight modifications to the deck. Thus, the weight distribution was successful optimized. Furthermore, the torsional rigidity of the front was fully reviewed. With its low center of gravity and optimum weight distribution, a maneuverability that responds accurately to the rider's input is achieved.
Board SPECS & Features
- V/max: 38-79 km/h
- 0 - 50 km/h: 3.6 - 5.1 Seconds
- Autonomy/Charge: 45-60 Km
The effective performance data depend on the rider's weight, the ridden track (rather flat or mountain terrain), weather conditions (wind) and the individual settings of the rider.
BATTERY POWER PACKS
- Performance Battery: LI-ION 48V, 17 Ah + 150A Smart-BMS
- expandable TravelSafe Battery Modules (36V), conform to IATA Standards for passenger flights. Note: you need at least 2 Modules (10s2p) for a Range about 15Km/Charge in Travel Mode. The boards battery compartment can fit a maximum of 5 TrafelSafe Battery Modules
- Brushless Ourtrunner, sensored
- New ultralight & extremely strong design
- Fins for improved cooling
- Precision Motorshaft with reinforced Bearings
- Sealed, Dust- & Waterproof
- Single Power Unit 4000 Watt
- Dual Power Unit 8000 Watt
- 4x4 (Quattro) Power Unit 16000 Watt
- Bluetooth Conectivity, Smart Module with GPS inside
- Compatibility with Mobil devices
- Fully programmable Motorperformance
- Fully programmable Motorbrake
- Adjustable braking Energy recuperation
- Smart Power-Switch with Push to Start-Function
- Advanced Bluetooth Remote Controller
- Redesigned integral Ride Data Display
- R2-Style Trigger Layout
- Completely Waterproof (for Energy eSurfboards as well)
- Long-lasting Battery
- Inductive (wireless) Fast Charger Pad included
- Comes with protective Softshell Case
LANDYACHTZ EVO FALCON:
- 11-ply Canadian Maple with sealed e-Design Enclosure
ENERGY EVO CARBON INTEGRAL:
- Full Carbon Deck with integrated Electronics
ENERGY EVO Gohst Project:
- Deck Material X with integ. Electronics
- L: 36" | W: 9.5" | WB: 27.75"
- L: 40" | W: 9.8" | WB: 31.7-32.2"
- Drop Down
- Comfortable Concave (?!) (-;
- Adjustable Wheelbase
- Tapered Shape - no Wheelbite
Deck Colors: / Black / White / Turquise / Natural (customizable)
KAHUA PRECISION RKP:
- Reinforced Precision Axlebolts
- stepped from 12mm to 8mm
- Forged & precision milled Carbon Steel Hanger
- optional CNC-milled Baseplate (POGO Raceplate) with selectable angles 38° / 46° / 50°
- Hanger width 210mm
- Total with incl. Axelbolts 340mm
SURFRODZ PRECISION RKP:
- Fully CNC-milled alloy Performance Axle System
- 10mm Axlebolts (stainless Steel) in different lengths
- No Wheel Nut needed, self-lock fitting
- Precision (reverse) King Pin
- Flipable Hanger for different handling characteristics
- selectable angles 45° & 50°
- optional, fully adjustable baseplate
- Hanger width 200mm
- Fully adjustable total Truck width
DOUBLE KING PIN DKP:
- Forged Carving Truck with Double King Pin
- for the "Evolve"-Style Super Carve Feeling
- conventional 8mm Skateboard-Axle
- total Truck width: 310mm
- less adjustments options or setting possibility (only Bushings to tune)
ST WHEELS / Urethane
- BoardBumpers Super Grip ø 97mm / Black / Green / Pink /
- Orangatang Caguama ø 85mm / Blue / Purple / Orange
- Others on Request
AT WHEELS / Pneumatic
- Bergmeister All Terrain Semi Slicks ø 6" (150mm)
- Flame Mountainboards Hillkiller ø 8" (200mm)
- Primo Striker ø 9" on Request
- Bergmeister anodized Alloy, for 6" Tires
- Flame MTB Cryptic Hubs, for 8-9" Tires
NOTE: You can use your existing equipmennt with a high probability also on our boards. Our eEVO models are prepared for compatibility with most existing brand tires and rims from the eBoard- or Mountainboard sport. The respective conversion kits are offered as accessories in our eBoard Shop. If you are not sure, just contact us. for more information about the eEvo please go to the detailed product page.
RETURN & REFUND POLICY
Thanks for shopping at Energy Skateboards. If you are not entirely satisfied with your purchase, we're here to help.
- Returns: You have 30 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it.
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. Your item must be in the original packaging. Your item needs to have the receipt or proof of purchase.
- Refunds: Once we receive your item, we will inspect it and notify you that we have received your returned item. We will immediately notify you on the status of your refund after inspecting the item.
- If your return is approved, we will initiate a refund to your credit card (or original method of payment). You will receive the credit within a certain amount of days, depending on your card issuer's policies.
- Shipping: You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non refundable.
- Contact Us: If you have any questions on how to return your item please contact us.
CUSTOMER CARE SERVICE
Each new customer will be contacted in advance by one of our technicians to discuss the order. This works very fast and ultimately helps you to make adjustments before the assembly process begins.
So do not worry, your new ride will arrive exactly as you wanted it to be. After the order process, you will normally be contacted within 48 hours - it is our intention to let you drive with your new board as soon as possible.
For more information on our EVO eBoard please visit the detailed product page.
If you have any questions, feel free to contact us at any time or arrange an appointment in our store in Basel.
A Energy Skateboard has to be perfect - every board is built exactly as if we like to use them ourselves. In the quality inspection as well as the security-relevant key points of our products, we pay particular attention to. We have to! because with us it's about more than boring toys; we give you serious electric vehicles with plenty of power. Taking into account our order backlog, it takes between four and six weeks to expect your new board.